* Monetary Donations – Money collected will be used to pay for a surgery or buy other supplies. Kokomo Community Cats is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit. All monetary donations are tax deductible.
Donated items are very much needed and appreciated.
* Cat Food - We use a lot of wet and dry food. Jars of human baby food are needed for socializing feral kittens. Kitten replacer milk (powder or liquid).
* Puppy Pads/newspaper – These are used to line the traps.
* Small paper plates and puppy pads.
* Large towels and small blankets – These are used to cover the traps so the cats feel safe.
* Humane Traps – We will gladly accept new and used traps.
* Cat litter, litter boxes and scoopers, and cleaning supplies.
* Gently used large dog cages. We use these for feral relocation and feral moms with babies.
**Donations can be dropped off by contacting a KCC volunteer for pick up at 765-416-3299.
Want to donate but don't have time to go to the store? You can shop online from our
Amazon Wish List and have it shipped directly to us.
Did you know Kokomo Community Cats (KCC) is funded solely through donations and fundraisers? With a vast majority of veterinary care being covered by our organization, fundraising is very important to be able to continue to help the cats of our community. Many caretakers cannot afford to spay/neuter or even feed their large cat colonies. No cat should go hungry, sick, or be allowed to reproduce.
Kroger Community Rewards
When you register your Kroger Rewards Card to show Kokomo Community Cats as the organization of your choice, each time you shop Kroger donates to Kokomo Community Cats. Doesn't cost you a dime more. You get all the same benefits and points. The funding for this program pays our vet bills and for the care for our foster kittens.
Simply register your card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com then select Kokomo Community Cats from list and click on confirm.
If you're already registered as a Kroger shopper, simply log on and go to account settings. Scroll down to community rewards and select KCC.
Don't know your Kroger card number? Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Iphone users- Open your Kroger Ap. Click the three lines in the upper right corner. Click Rewards. Then Community Rewards. Select Kokomo Community Cats. Save and start shopping.
Bissell Partners for Pets
KCC is proud to be a Partner for Pets. Bissell and LostPetUSA.net have teamed up to help charitable organizations raise money. When you purchase a pet product on www.Bissell.com and enter ADOPT at checkout, a portion of your purchase will be donated to Kokomo Community Cats.
Simply shop for products at www.bissell.com, enter the code ADOPT at checkout and select Kokomo Community Cats. If you have already purchased a Bissell product elsewhere or in a store, you can still go online and enter your purchase. Simply click on the link “Buy BISSELL, Save Pets,” then click on the link “Activate a Donation.” You will be asked to enter, model number, serial number, date purchased and your email address.
If you are interested in volunteering there are many opportunities available. We can use trappers, transporters, foster parents, and folks willing to help with fundraisers. Please let us know if you are interested in helping. We will teach you everything you need to know. Feel free to join us on our FB group called Kokomo Community Cats. We often post volunteer opportunities and requests there.